Reasons for joining
Being part of a professional community can play a critical role in supporting the learning and development you need to progress your career.
Joining IRM will bring you the following benefits:
- An internationally recognised professional membership designation (IRMCert, GradIRM, SIRM, CMIRM, CFIRM) that demonstrates to peers and employers your level of knowledge and skills as well as your commitment to professional development. (Not available to Affiliate members.)
- Membership of a global community of thousands of risk professionals representing all risk disciplines and sectors from over 100 countries with whom you can engage either via social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) or face-to-face through our Special Interest Groups and Regional Groups.
- Monthly newsletters and quarterly editions of Enterprise Risk Magazine, bringing you the latest news and views from across the world of risk management.
- Thought leadership and online resources that give insight and practical guidance on key risk management issues.
- Discounts on IRM training, events and conferences as well as on other industry events and publications that we negotiate from time to time on behalf of members.