Face-to-face learning to improve your chances of exam success
IRM is the leading body for professional risk management. We help build excellence in enterprise risk management to improve the way organisations perform.
In addition to online distance learning, we have launched a blended learning option for students who prefer a more interactive learning experience. These student-centered workshops will reinforce your understanding of the material and help you develop the practical skills needed to put your learning into practice.
We are running a series of workshops for the International Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) (in London and Manchester) and for the International Certificate in Financial Services Risk Management (in London). Each workshop day offers 7 CPD hours.
(You may need to register/login to BrightTALK to view)
Book workshops in time for the:
Students have the option of selecting various packages of workshops to attend. You can select workshops 1 and 4, 2 and 3 or select all 4 workshops:
- Workshop 1 (Overview and study tips)
- Workshops 2 and 3 (Modules 1 and 2)
- Workshop 4 (Revision guidance)
Workshop 1 (Induction)
- An overview of modules 1 and 2, including a unit breakdown.
- How to study for success on the International Certificate.
- What to expect in the exams.
- Messages from the IRM and module coaches.
Workshops 2 and 3 (Modules 1 and 2)
- Mapping of learning objectives and study guide.
- Explore risk management concepts further.
- Review the 6 units of module 1:
- The background to risk management
- The standards supporting risk management
- The key components of the process of enterprise risk management
- Identification of real risks
- Analysing and evaluating risks
- Different aspects of risk treatment
- Review the 6 units of module 2:
- The wider business environment
- The business environment and framework for risk management
- The people aspects of risk management
- Some of the different fields in risk management
- Using risk management
- Learning from and improving risk management
- Practice questions.
Workshop 4 (Revision)
- Review the key content from modules 1 and 2.
- Exam techniques considered in greater detail.
- Practice questions.
- Q&A sessions.
For all enquiries please contact Joanna Kraska on:
+44 (0)20 7709 4117